Here at New Life Worship Center we provide a loving and safe environment for kids, 1 year old (must be walking) through 5th grade, to learn important biblical truths and grow in their relationship with Jesus. Our curriculum is designed to encourage, teach kids to love God, love others, and live out these truths in their daily lives.
If you’re interested in signing your child up for Children’s Ministry we do have a couple of requirements. As listed above your child must be at least a year old and walking in order to be a part of the Children’s Ministry. You, as a parent must volunteer to serve in the ministry at least once per quarter to keep your child eligible.
For your child’s safety and your convenience we use a service called KidCheck to manage our ministry volunteers and children. You will need an account in order to have your child be a part of this wonderful ministry. If you have a KidCheck account already you may come directly to the Children’s Ministry sign-in desk upon arrival so that one of our trained volunteers can check your child in. If you need an account click the following link to use our quick and easy sign-up.
What is KidCheck?
New Life is proud to launch our new secure and convenient check-in system for our Children’s Ministry called KidCheck! This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring.
On Sunday January 3rd, we will begin using KidCheck. Everyone who plans to bring their children to Children’s Ministry has to be registered, and will be able to check-in within seconds using their 10-digit cell phone number. This service is available at both Indianapolis Campuses.
How to Register for KidCheck
- Click Here
- Click “Create Your KidCheck Account”
- If you already have an account sign-in. If not fill in the information for the Parent/Guardian that will primarily check-in the child(ren) to the Children’s Ministry. Only create one account, there is an option to add additional parents/guardians once the account has been created.
- Enter name, address, and telephone numbers, then click register. Be sure to list New Life Worship Center Main or Central Campus as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians under the relative tab.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and ministry-wide announcements.
Click the link below to download the KidCheck app to register and manage your account from you smartphone or tablet.
If you have any questions regarding this please contact the church at (317) 297-5800.